Happy hump day everyone! In this weeks edition of Wednesdays’s Love List I am featuring one of my long time favorite on-line stores, Ruche. They carry such beautiful feminine vintage-inspired pieces and always put together the most inspiring lookbooks. Today I chose some of my favorite fall pieces to share with you, I hope you love them as much as I do :).
1. As you probably already know by now, I am such a sucker for anything plaid. This plaid jacket would be such a great layering piece.
2. I love the idea of something a little unexpected, like wearing pastels in the fall. I absolutely love this peach dress that gives the illusion of being two pieces. I’m dying over that collar and the back pleat detail!
3. Fall florals are so on trend right now and I’m jumping on the band wagon! I love the moodier feel of this darker floral dress that could easily take you from day to night.
4. Navy blue was everywhere over the summer and it looks like that trend is going to continue through the colder months, which I couldn’t be happier about. This skirt would definitely become a closet staple.
5. I’m obsessed with mustard and I’m obsessed with hats, so put the two together and the perfect fall accessory has been created :). This hat would add the perfect touch to so many outfits.
6. I’ve been on the lookout for a new fall purse and I think this might be the one. I’m loving this satchel with it’s super cute mustard colored tassel!
I hope these pieces provided you with little fall wardrobe inspiration for the rest of your week! :)
(this post contains affiliate links)