By the looks of this weeks Wednesday’s Love list I’m starting to accept the fact that fall is coming. I find myself more and more drawn to pieces that will help me transition into the colder months. Maybe it’s the return of the pumpkin spice latte that has helped to ease the pain of summer coming to a close ;).
2. This is such a pretty boho dress from Avenle. Just add a cardigan and some ankle boots to make it more fall appropriate.
3. Are you shocked that I’m in love with this blouse from Forever 21? Of course not, it has a Peter Pan collar! ;)
4. I absolutely adore this felt hat from Old Navy. It also comes in a pretty wine color.
This blouse and hat would pair perfectly together with jeans for a more casual look or dressed up with a skirt.
5. These slim jogger pants from target would be perfect for running errands, while still looking cute.
6. I’m really loving all of Old Navy’s graphic tees lately. They are super versatile and would look equally as cute with the above jogger pants or with a blazer and a skirt for a more polished look.
I have been looking for more casual, but still stylish pieces for days when I don’t feel like dressing up. These two pieces fit the bill perfectly. I would just throw on a pair of Converse sneakers and be ready to go grocery shopping :).
I hope you are all having a lovely week so far.