As much as I hate to admit it, fall will be here soon. I actually love the fall, It’s just that I’m never ready for the summer to end. I do however, love the smell of crisp leaves, pumpkin spice lattes (pumpkin everything), Halloween and especially the clothes. I’m excited to start layering again with cozy sweaters, scarves, tights and boots. So for this weeks Wednesday’s Love List I thought I would share some pieces I’m currently loving that will easily transition from summer to fall.
1. Forever 21 has a lot of cute dresses right now and I especially love this one. I mean, it’s plaid AND has a Peter Pan collar. Enough said.
2. I love everything from Bait Footwear, but this pair of shoes would be perfect for any season and would go with everything.
Once it starts to get a little chilly out just add a cardigan and bright pair of tights and you have a perfect fall (or even winter) outfit!
3. I am loving this pretty, feminine sweater from Avenle. It works perfectly for cooler summer evenings or layered for the fall.
4. These super versatile boots from Target look just like Frye boots and are a great price for real leather. They also come in 2 other colors.
Just add some skinny jeans, a scarf and a jacket and you have an outfit ready for cooler weather.
6. I adore Seychelles shoes and although this pair from Modcloth is a little pricey for me, I know that I would wear them for years to come.
Layer the dress with a cardigan or a jean jacket and you have a lovely fall ensemble :).
What about you? What are some great pieces that you either have in your closet or want to buy that help you transition from summer to fall? I hope you are having a great week so far!