Here’s a list of some things I’m loving this week:
1. I’m a big fan of Rifle Paper Co. and I love this art print of Marie Antoinette.
2. I love anything that looks vintage and these super cute shoes from Bait Footwear are no exception.
3. A romper is a little out of the box for me, but this one from Forever 21 is super cute and has a lace Peter Pan collar. So what’s not to love?
4. I have this same skirt from Modcloth in 3 other colors and I absolutely love them! When I saw this mustard colored one, I knew I had to have it. Hopefully I will soon ;).
5. I saw these pretty hand decorated phone cases on Instagram and have wanted one ever since. I love how unique each one is.
Also loving this week:
– This video describes me to a T! It’s nice to know that I am not alone and there are people out there with the same struggles. I love Marie Forleo!
– I would love to attend this!
– I just finished this book and I loved it! It is full of great advice and really helped motivate me.
What do you think? What are you loving this week?