Is it really Wednesday again? Well I’m back with yet another edition of Wednesday’s Love List and this week I’m highlighting one of my go to on-line shops, ModCloth. I can’t tell you how many things I have ordered from them over the last few years, Modcloth is the first place I go when I’m in the market for another vintage inspired piece and they never disappoint. Aside from their amazing clothes, I absolutely love the reviews, complete with customers measurements and sizes and the super easy free returns. It makes the entire on-line shopping experience so much more enjoyable.
1. I have this same dress in black and I love it, so imagine my excitement when I saw this plaid one.
2. I have wanted this satchel for a while now. It is a little out of my usual price range, but it’s classic color and style make it worth investing in.
3. I literally gasped when I saw this coat! It’s beautiful red color and fit & flare style make it my dream coat.
4. This hat is cozy and adorable! It is also the perfect neutral color to go with all of my fall and winter coats.
5. You know I love a midi skirt and this black and ivory plaid is perfection. The color and style are so versatile and would work for all seasons no matter where you live.
6. I fell in love with this top the second I saw it. That collar with cats on it, I mean come on, it’s killing me with cuteness! (It’s not available to order yet, but it will be soon, so keep your eyes out for it.)
I know that there are a lot of Modcloth fans out there, so I would love to know what items you are loving this fall. Happy Wednesday!:)
(this post contains affiliate links)