It’s that time again! It’s time for Wednesday’s Love List ;). So without further adieu, here is a list of some things I’m loving this week:
1. I’m loving this adorable sweater from Ruche. Isn’t it the cutest? It would look equally as cute with jeans or a skirt.
2. I love this dress from Fleet Collection, an online clothing store I just discovered. They have such pretty vintage inspired clothes and I seriously want everything on their website!
3. It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Dear Creatures and I’m so excited that they just posted their fall collection on their website. It’s not for sale yet, but you can look at it here. My absolute favorite piece from this collection is this pale blue dress!
4. Since I’m not much of a heel wearing type of girl (I’m horribly awkward in them and much prefer to be comfortable), I’m always looking for a super cute pair of flats. This pair from Old Navy fits the bill perfectly.
5. This dress from Forever 21 speaks to the 70’s/bohemian side of me. I love the bell sleeves and lace detail on the back. It would look super cute with short boots or even layered over a pair of skinny jeans.
As usual, I would love to hear what you are loving this week. I’m always on the lookout for new things to be inspired by :).