Over the next few weeks I will be featuring my fall picks from some of my favorite stores and on-line shops, these are stores that I personally love and shop at regularly.
For today’s edition of Wednesday’s Love List, I am featuring some of my fall favorites from one of my favorite online boutiques, Avenle. Their clothes are the perfect mix of modern, vintage, and boho, so they really have something for everybody. Avenle also happens to be owned by some of the sweetest girls in the business, who truly take customer service and the on-line shopping experience to the next level. Plus, it is named after one of my favorite books, which makes me love them even more ;). Any other Anne of Green Gables fans out there?
1. This dress is the perfect fall floral and would be so cute with a long cardigan and some ankle booties.
2. I love all of the details on this dress, and would wear it with bright tights for a pop of color.
3. I am absolutely in love with this plaid blazer! This is such a versatile fall piece and could be paired with jeans, a skirt, or layered over a dress. It reminds me of my horseback riding days ;).
4. This lovely marigold skirt has a vintage look that I love, and would be perfect paired with a feminine blouse.
5. This gorgeous peplum sweater would go with pretty much anything, and would easily transition into next spring.
6. The back of this top is adorable, I’m especially loving the elbow patches! Just add some skinny jeans with boots or flats and you have the perfect weekend outfit! :)
I hope you all are having a great week so far! We are having the most gorgeous weather here in Michigan, so I’m a happy girl :).
(this post contains affiliate links)