Today’s love list is a mix of my usual mid-century esthetic and the more bohemian style that I gravitate toward when I’m trying to mix things up. It all depends on my mood :).
1. I love Minnetonka Moccasins and this leopard print pair is so cute! They would go with so many things, plus they feel like you are wearing slippers.
2. I’m loving these shoes from Modcloth. The grey color and vintage look would work year round with all of my 50’s & 60’s style dresses. Also, the heel looks like the perfect height for my non-heel wearing self ;).
3. This pencil skirt from Old Navy would be a closet staple. The ways in which you could style this classic skirt are endless.
4. My obsession with Dear Creatures is never ending and this dress is on sale! If you are a vintage lover like I am and have never checked out this small independent label, I suggest you do.
5. This floral kimono really speaks to my more bohemian flower child side. It would be so pretty layered over a maxi dress or dressed down with a tank top and some jean shorts (paired with the moccasins above for a little bit of print mixing fun ;) ).
Happy hump day! I think I’m going to go try on that pencil skirt from Old Navy, since I’m pretty sure I got an email about a sale this morning :). What are you loving this week? I’d love to hear.